Join UN-HABITAT and SERAC-Bangladesh to celebrate International Youth Day with our #HomeisWhereWeLive FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM Campaign!
We want to know what home means to you. What’s your story? Home is where we play… where we learn… where we hang with our friends… where our family is.
Whether it is where you live now, or you have moved for school or to work, or just somewhere you feel safe, show us why home is important to you!
1. Any one author can submit either of the following:
• PHOTOGRAPHY – 1 to a maximum of 6 images using Instagram or Facebook
• VIDEOGRAPHY – a 15 second film using Instagram or Facebook
• Please include a caption telling us what it is, why It’s important, and who is in it.
2. The #HomeisWhereWeLive Contest is open to anyone between the ages of 18 and 32.
3. Submissions should be original and must not be previously published.
4. To qualify for contest all photos and videos must be created in Instagram or Facebook, and submitted in Instagram or Facebook with the hash tags #HomeisWhereWeLive #iyd2016 #home @SERAC-Bangladesh @UN-Habitat Youth plus a short caption.
5. If you don’t have instagram, it is a free application that can be downloaded at your iPhone or Android app store. FYI – Instagram can only used on an iPhone or Android phone (Nokia, Samsung, Huawei or other smart phone). If you aren’t able to use instagram, you can use facebook utilizing the same hashtags #HomeisWhereWeLive #iyd2013 #home @SERAC-Bangladesh @UN-Habitat Youth
6. Submissions must be authored by one person.
7. Submission grants UN-HABITAT unencumbered rights of use to submitted photos and videos.
Entries must be received by August 12, 2016
Authors of the top two submissions will be profiled on the official UN-HABITAT Facebook page and website.
Spread the word and invite your friends to join the event!
Follow us on Instagram at