We are hiring Finance and Admin Associate (Trainee)!
Job Title: Finance and Admin Associate (Trainee)
Vacancy: Not specific.
Job Summary: The Finance and Admin Associate (Trainee) assists the Mymensingh local office of finance and administration in managing, processing, project maintaining and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions. From time to time the Finance Associate may be required to provide administrative support. The Finance and Admin Associate (Trainee) reports directly to the head of department Finance and Administration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and prepare financial and project reports for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Review and adhere to department and project budgets.
- Petty cash maintenance.
- Perform routine accounting to produce analyses and reports as requested by the head of department Finance and Administration.
- Support the project program focal in overseeing and managing projects.
- Creating, sending, and following- up on invoices.
- Help in collecting and entering data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Reconcile any discrepancies and errors identified.
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to proper authorities.
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees.
- Assist the Finance and Administration Officer in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the organization’s financial policies and procedures.
- Communicate with local vendors and collect quotes.
- Attend finance department and organization-wide meetings if need be and assist with financial reporting to Finance and Administration Officer.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Employment Status: Full-time
Probation Period: 6 months (After satisfactory completion of probation period, permanent job will confirm based on performance).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or a related field
- Experience preferred but not essential.
- Understanding of accounting software, systems and standards.
- Understand the funding environment and funder requirements.
- Accounting skills.
- Financial reporting
- Computer skills: proficient at using excel and accounting software.
- Problem solving orientation and analytical thinking.
- Proactive in asking questions and asking for help when needed.
- Integrity, honesty & deadline oriented.
- Fresh graduates can apply.
Job Location: Mymensingh Sadar.
Salary: As per organization Policy.
Compensation & Other Benefit:
- Mobile bill
- Lunch bill
- Salary review yearly
Application Deadline: 08 December 2022
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line containing: Finance and Admin Associate (Trainee) Position will remain open until filled but applications received before 08 December 2022 are preferred. Due to the expected volume of applications, only finalists will be contacted.