Academic institutions, research organizations, NGOs, youth organizations, regional and international organizations are strongly invited to submit proposals on sessions/workshops at the BNYCFP2018 coordinating with the conference themes and topics.
The proposals should be based on their relevance to the key conference themes:
- Addressing Youth -Adolescent Needs and Involvement in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights advocacy and programs
- Advancing Family Planning & Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights through Youth Organizations
- FP2020 Progresses and Challenges
- Youth Access to Reproductive Health Commodities and demand generation
- Youth Friendly Sexual and Reproductive Health services
- Policy and legal barriers around access to Family Planning and youth role in advocacy with multipartite stakeholders.
Instructions for submitting a session/workshop:
|1.||Authors should submit an session outline via the session submission page online.
Organizations will be asked to classify their submissions to one of the five conference themes.
|2.||All submissions must be written in English. Session titles proposed for may be negotiated after selection.|
|3.||Proposals must include a clear description of the topic, methods and expected outcomes.|
|4.||Organizations proposing a session/workshop should do so with the intention to attend the conference. Presenters are expected to cover their own registration fee, travel and other costs.|
|5||You may submit up to two sessions. Please note, the costs associated with the sessions must be borne by the proposing organization. It will be finalized through a negotiation process after selection of the session.|
Session submission link:
Deadline for submission: 4th November, 2018 (11.59 pm Bangladesh time)
Session proposals will be reviewed by the following criteria:
Originality, contained significant innovation 20%
Quality, Significantly advanced evidence base for addressing family planning and SRHR needs 25%
Importance, Directly addressed key themes for conference 25%
Methodology, Clear and youth friendly methodology 30%
For further queries: firstname.lastname@example.org