Production of Puthi (Audio and Video)
TENDER NO. 04/10/2021/SERAC-BD
Office of issue : SERAC-Bangladesh, Mirpur-12, Dhaka
Tender No : 04/10/2021/SERAC-BD
Due date/Time of receipt: 12/10/2021 at 1300 Hrs.
Opening date/ time: 04/10/2021 at 1500 Hrs.
Eligibility of bidder
The eligible bidder shall be a Bangladeshi Company having extensive experience as production manager’s/advertising consultants for producing any and all kinds of promotional films, TV commercials, and undertaking brand-building exercises in the audio-visual medium in the overseas as well as domestic markets for any reputed firms and Government/Semi-Government organizations.
The eligible bidder must also have extensive international and national networking across all media partners. Further, the bidder should have capability and experience in
1) Carrying out the role of production manager’s/advertising consultants, being both creative agency and implementation agency, for production of TV commercials and promotional films in both the overseas and domestic markets for reputed firms, Government/Semi-Government/Non-Government organizations.
2) Undertaking audio-visual promotional projects, doing brand building exercises and conceptualizing and implementing them through generic category audio-visual projects, ground activities, advertising through all types of audio-visual media, and both indoor and outdoor and projects in digital media.
INFORMATION TO BE GIVEN BY THE BIDDER
- Name of the Bidder Firm/Company:
- Registration particulars of the Firm/Company:
- Name of Proprietor/Partner/Director signing the: tender document.
- Name/Designation/Address of the Authorized: Signatory holding the Power of Attorney (if any)
- Income Tax Return Number and Particulars:
- Details of Experience:
- Details of Technical Personnel:
- Trade License:
COST OF BIDDING:
The bidder shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the bid. The purchaser, will in no case, be responsible or liable for these costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the bidding process.
The services required, bidding procedures and contract terms are prescribed in the Bid Documents. The Bid Documents include:
|Documents to be enclosed with the Technical Bid
||Documents to be enclosed with the Financial Bid
|1. Notice Inviting Tender
2. Instructions to Bidders
3. General Conditions of Contract
4. Special Conditions of Contract
5. Schedule of Requirements
6. Technical Conditions of Contract
7. Current IT Return
8. Experience Certificates
9. The services being offered in the tender shall be specified in the technical bid and the brochure/certificates/documents of the services mentioned shall be enclosed.
10. Bid Form
11. Other documents asked for in the tender form
12. Any other document as the bidder may wish to submit in support of the bid.
|· Price Bid is to be enclosed in separate sealed envelopes contained in one sealed master cover named the Financial Bid or Price Schedule.
· Any other document as the bidder may wish to submit in support of the bid
AMENDMENT OF BID DOCUMENTS
- At any time, prior to the date of submission of bids, the purchaser may, for any reason, whether at its own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by a prospective Bidder, may modify the bid documents by amendments.
- The amendments shall be notified in Writing or Email or FAX to all prospective bidders on the address intimated at the time of purchase of bid document from the purchaser and these amendments will be binding on them.
- In order to afford prospective bidders reasonable time in which to take the amendments in account in preparing their bids, the purchaser may, at its own discretion, extend the deadline for the submission of bids suitable.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
- Bids must be received by the purchaser at the address specified not later than 1300 Hrs on 12/10/2021.
- The purchaser may, at its discretion, extend this deadline for the submission of the bids in which case all rights and obligations of the purchaser and bidders will be subjected to the deadline as extended.
MODIFICATION AND WITHDRAWAL OF BIDS:
- The bidder may modify or withdraw his bid after submission provided that the written notice of the modification or withdrawal is received by the purchaser prior to the deadline prescribed for submission of bids.
- The bidder’s modification or withdrawal notice shall be prepared, sealed, marked and dispatched as required in the case of bid submission. A withdrawal notice may also be sent by Email/FAX but followed by a signed confirmation copy, postmarked no later than the deadline for submission of bids.
- No bid shall be modified subsequent to the deadline for submission of bids.
- The tender will be evaluated in two phases. First, a technical bid evaluation will be done. Only those bidders who qualify for the technical bid evaluation will be allowed to give a powerpoint presentation on the concepts or scripts which they have submitted along with the Technical Bid.
- While doing the 1st stage technical evaluation, Purchaser shall evaluate the bids to determine whether they are complete, whether any computational errors have been made, whether required sureties have been furnished, whether the documents have been properly signed and whether the bids are generally in order.
- Arithmetical errors shall be rectified on the following basis. If there is a discrepancy between the unit price and the total price that is obtained by multiplying the unit price and quantity, the unit price shall prevail and the total price shall be corrected by the purchaser. If there is a discrepancy between words and figures, the amount in words shall prevail. If the supplier does not accept the correction of the errors, his bid shall be rejected.
- Prior to the detailed evaluation, the purchaser will determine the substantial responsiveness of each bid to the bid documents. For purposes of these clauses, a substantially responsive bid is one, which conforms to all the terms and conditions of the Bid documents without material deviations. The purchaser’s determination of bids responsiveness is to be based on the contents of the bid itself.
- A bid determined as substantially non-responsive will be rejected by the purchaser and shall not, subsequent to the bid opening, be made responsive by the Bidder by correction of the non-conformity.
- The purchaser may waive any minor infirmity or non-conformity or irregularity in a bid, which does not constitute a material deviation, provided such waiver does not prejudice or affect the relative ranking of any bidder.
- After 1st stage of technical evaluation, qualified bidders will be called for the second level of technical evaluation which will be based on a PowerPoint presentation on the scripts or concepts for the TVCs which they have submitted in the Technical Bid.
- During the 2nd stage of technical evaluation, the tender will be evaluated based on the Bidder’s credentials, the experience of doing audio-visual projects for important presence and strength in the different global zones for which the TVCs are to be made, award-winning projects and assignments of iconic stature.
- Bids that are found responsive and qualify both stages of Technical Evaluation will go to the financial bid opening stage.
AWARD OF CONTRACT
The purchaser shall consider the placement of orders for services on those bidders whose offers have been found technically, commercially and financially acceptable.
PURCHASER’S RIGHT TO ACCEPT ANY BID AND TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS
The purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids, at any time prior to award of contract without assigning any reason whatsoever and without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders on the grounds for the purchaser’s action.
SERAC-Bangladesh reserves all the rights to modify or change any conditions.
Please email your proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org